Curs Yoga Prin Corespondeta
Listen to the Tantria FM podcast on your iPod or computer.
Introduction to Asanas,
Introduction to Yoga,
Yama and niyama,
Introduction to Tantra,
Dasha Maha Vidya,
Tantric Love Making,
The 64 arts,
The subtle body,
Introduction to Yantra,
Dasha Maha Vidyas,
The Fifteen Nityas,
Ganesha, External Link,
The Great Cosmic Power Kali,
Intruduction to Dasha Maha Vidyas
About our guru, Grieg,
The Art of Blessing,
The Yogic Yang Spiral,
The Master-Disciple Relationship
The articles on this website are copyright MISA wherever not stated otherwise. Translation and republication are with permission. We are not an official representat of MISA or any of its branches.
No part of this Site may be reproduced in any form, without explicit written permission.
C A R I N G F O R Y O U R S E L F
Food supplies the amino acids, essential fat acids, and many other substances that ensure the normal functioning of our basic bodily processes.
These substances also provide us the vital energy we need to go through the day and feel sensual and confident.
Your day should have marks such as the time you eat. Take the time to enjoy the flavor of your food instead to take a quick bite and then hurry towards a stressing activity.
The relaxation and energy you can get through enjoying your meal can help you deal better with those stressing situations. Sit down and eat, making these moments a time for mental relaxation and physical renewal.
In our contemporary society it is quite tempting and an easy-looking solution to eat high-fat fast foods and sugar-snacks instead of having a healthy, balanced diet, rich in all the vitamins and minerals your organism needs to work at its best.
Too much of the inappropriate kinds of foods will have long-time disastrous effects: digestive disorders, heart disease, cancer, obesity and tooth decay.
Highly processed foods invariably contain lots of excess animal fats, and refined sugars, while the fibre and the essential vitamins and minerals are lost. They will only hang around your waist, with exactly zero benefit.
Normally, you should eat more bread and potatoes and less refined sugar. The carbohydrates present in the bread and potatoes provide energy at a steady level, while simple sugars give you a quick energy lift that ultimately leaves you irritable and edgy.
Also cut down the saturated fat (found in meat and dairy products) as it increases blood pressure levels. Your ideal daily diet should include:
- Eight glasses of pure water, as it keeps the kidneys function properly, and washes the toxins that can build up to impressive levels in your body. Reduce the stimulates (such as coffee, alcohol and artificial tea) as they can disrupt the organism's fluid balance and can lead to an over-stimulation of the central nervous system, insomnia, high blood pressure, stress disorders.
- Consume abundantly fresh fruits and vegetables, as they provide the fibre, vitamins and minerals you need.
- Eat plenty of bread (especially whole-wheat), pasta, rice, cereals, potatoes, as they provide you the complex carbohydrates.
- Eat low-fat diary products, as they have the calcium and vitamins minus the saturated fats that are so dangerous for your health.
- Also, eat daily protein foods such as eggs, nuts, seeds, beans, peas and lentils.
- Moreover, a vegetarian diet can be healthy and sustaining, providing that it contains the right balance of amino acids.