No part of this Site may be reproduced in any form, without explicit written permission.
A N A P H R O D I S I A C D I E T A N D T H E H A R M O N Y
The purification process implies, among other things:
1. Brings the hormonal activity to normal, eliminating the disturbing factors, both internal and external.
2. Getting rid of aberrant ideas regarding sexuality and the privileged position of the man related to the woman.
3. The sexual appetite comes back to normal, and the subconscious is cleaned from bizarre habits and programs, which most often lead a person perversions, exhaustion, sadism and other strange and unhealthy behaviors.
4. All pervert, disturbing thoughts and ideas are gradually replaced with new, beneficial, and full of harmony ones.
The most effective and easy methods of purification are:
1. Diet based on raw fruits and vegetables and/or whole cereals.
2. Use depurative plants such as elder tree flowers, and laxatives such as castor-oil plant.
3. Vamana Dhauti - see also the contraindications.
4. Mental focus - see Shambhavi Mudra
REDIRECTING THE SEXUAL ENERGY
This implies in fact a greater and much improved capacity of sublimating and transmuting the energy. For a man to be able to transmute and sublimate his sexual potential energy it is necessary that he activates first of all his will and mental control.
Very efficient in this respect are:
1. The physical poses (asanas): Uddyiana Bandha, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Sirshasana, Chakrasana, Trikonasana, Nabhiasana, Brahmachariasana.
2. The activation of the subconscious with beneficial suggestions.
3. Fasting - enhances the will power and helps the inner fire to become active.
4. The creative visualization of the energies ascending through the spine.
5. Mental focus
6. Cromotherapy, or the color therapy. We mainly indicate yellow, violet, and bright white.
7. Plants that help the sublimation of the energies: Medicago sativa, cardamom, salvia, basil, cloves, etc.
9.The increase of the Yang energy because it facilitates the control of the erotic energies.
This is mainly done through: